Boston, MA · Job # 8627LK
Our Boston, MA based client company is young(50-100 people range) and poised for more growth over the next 12-15 months…..Blue-chip name customers who are referenceable and LOVE this company’s products. Product offerings that have successfully filled a void in a B2B2C market. Positive cash flow. A leadership team that is experienced and well-respected.
This is a BRAND NEW role. You will create the path for success of a new line of products that our client company will be building that will be a next generation of an already successful product line. You will work closely with a talented Engineering team to lead the product management function. In this role, you will define the strategy, designs, and drive the development teams to build, launch, and create an entirely new product B2B2C product line.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a product manager in a (SaaS) software B2B company.
- Entrepreneurial mentality but a respect for product management process
- Must have launched at least one new product into the market for their company. Maintaining existing product lines with incremental growth is not the target. You must have been successful with a new line of products
- Love the customer! This is a customer-facing role, so have a record of either working with customers
- Able to work in an agile development environment where the software development teams are not local.
Apply For this Position