"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8843BK
You will be part of a newly formed engineering team with much visibility. Company is growing 25% a year.
Principal Electrical Engineering Lead
- At least 10 years’ experience with electrical engineering design and development
- At least 5 years as an EE lead
- At least 1 medical device product development cycle
- Relevant Engineering Degree, BS minimum
- Responsible for overseeing and contributing to EE design/development for new products and support sustaining products in the field
- Help build and lead a team of electrical engineers
- Experience with power, sensors, actuators, microprocessors, UI and wireless technologies
- Experience overseeing external EE contractors providing design and development support
- Experience drafting relevant EE architecture, design description and risk management documentation
- Experience with infusion pump development or other relevant fluidic systems preferred
Apply For this Position