Principal Data Scientist (PhD)-Lead Predictive Modeling and set direction of new global initiatives!
Boston, MA · Job # 8572RK
Seeking Exceptional Data Science researcher to collaborate with other Data Science expertise to lead the next-generation of Predictive models for Global business applications.
- Collaborate with passionate Data specialists to identify customer-relevant areas for predictive analytics
- Create deployable predictive models alongside the rest of the team
- Establish the direction of new initiatives
- Drive key projects from inception to successful delivery
- Mentor more junior team members
Your Skills, Accomplishments and Passion:
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, mathematics or a related discipline, with a strong academic record and published research.
- Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence: Minimum 4+ years of experience with a variety of machine learning techniques in a production environment
- You love finding meaning in massive quantities of data connected to real world problems and you know how to write the code that makes that happen.
- Solid Python programming (From a high level) and deep learning framework experience, and comfortable in developing production-grade code.
- Excellent communication: Your clear and concise thought process is always apparent in verbal and written conversations.
- Welcome presentation of your work in both academic and industrial settings.