Burlington Area, MA · Job # 7978RK
Seize this amazing opportunity to join a passionate start-up team of C++ developers creating the Next-generation of robotics applications!
Competitive salary and generous equity package offered for Exceptional talent!
Technical Lead Opportunity:
- Lead Architecture of Product development
- Drive embedded C++ development at the Technical level with experience in applications running in a real-time OS and Linux environments
- Lead architecture of product development
- Decide on coding style/use of elements of C++
- Drive releases/debugging process
- Mentor junior engineers in C++ and robotics
- Implement motion control algorithms
- Integrate third-party software where appropriate.
- Provide input to electrical and mechanical teams on component selection.
- Work with customers, vendors, or other technical or non-technical stakeholders to assess software needs and performance.
- Investigate new technologies
- Hands-on C++ development expertise
- Linux experience
- Robotics development and/or real-time OS experience
- Experience Integrating third-party code, and/or using application frameworks
- Common development tools and practices: environments, compilers, versioning (i.e. git), software configuration management, defect tracking, and peer review methodologies
- Theoretical foundation in robotics/embedded product development (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics foundation)
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Math/Physics, or related area; plus Mid-senior level work experience in robotics development and/or "real time" systems; or M.S./PhD with experience as Tech lead/mentor of early-career developers.