"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job # 8316BK
- You will focus on communication infrastructure software and software development process.
- Experience delivering multi-processor medical software systems.
- Understand the needs involved in developing subsystems for logging, network configuration, executable startup/shutdown, safety systems.
- Understand COTS/SOUP implications when using off the shelf operating systems, middleware, and networking protocols.
- Have a strong understanding of medical software development methodologies and the ability to work with the systems teams on requirements definition.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of a BS/BA in a technical discipline, preferably software related: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering. Master’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years of experience leading small SW development teams.
- Ability to distill software requirements from system requirements.
- Experience performing risk management of embedded software ideally using SW FMEA techniques.
- Experience programming multiprocessor medical devices.
- Experience with software infrastructure development to support data logging, network communication, process management, safety implementation, software installation, network configuration as well as working with build and continuous integration teams.
- Strong design and architecture skills.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good understanding of 62304 and regulated will defined SDLC.
- Experience in FDA regulated software delivery.