REMOTE, Boston, MA · Job # 9008BK
Our client is in the HEALTHCARE domain with a mission to utilize AI/ML/and data driven products to service the internal businesses of their corporation. This is all newly driven under the auspices of the top C-level executives.
This position is worthy of a WATER-WALKER
Technologies being used: PYTHON, PySpark/KUBERNETES/AZURE/AWS.
As a Lead AI Platform Engineer, you will work with product owners, data scientists, NLP specialists, analysts, business, and IT teams.
You will be a leader in designing, implementing, and deploying of NLP Platform application services using Python, Kubernetes, Message Queues, and other open-source software available for processing unstructured and streaming data.
Collaborating with Data Science team you will:
- Analyze customer calls using NLP to extract features for use in Machine Learning and predictive models
- Perform OCR and NLP on images to match records
- Use BERT-based language embedding technologies to improve the performance of NLP models
- Deploy NLP models that analyze the work of multiple healthcare workers to find evidence of social needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Technical leadership for a small team of engineers to design, develop, and deliver backend NLP Platform applications, scalable document processing pipelines using Python, Kubernetes, NoSQL database, Redis, Azure Service Bus on Azure Cloud with microservices architecture
- Lead development of API-based system-to-system synchronous and asynchronous integrations
- Wrap machine learning models created by data scientists as microservices to integrate into NLP pipelines
- Partner with the product owner to understand the problem to be solved, explore solutions options, and identify the optimal solution.
- Oversee the technical design, implementation plans, code, CI/CD automated tests, and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering
- 6-8 years of enterprise software development experience, with significant server-side Python experience using microservices and serverless architecture
- 3+ years of data modeling and database development experience with any one of SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, RedShift, or MongoDB
- 3+ years of experience with backend synchronous and asynchronous API development experience for system-to-system integrations
- 2+ years of experience with deploying server-side backend applications on Kubernetes clusters in Azure or AWS, or GCP cloud
- DevOps -- hands-on experience with modern CI/CD automation eco-systems such as Azure DevOps and pipelines, Terraform
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
Great if you have the following:
- Experience in data engineering, ETL, and data analytics
- Experience in health care or financial services industry handling PHI/PII/PFI data
- Open-source contributions and portfolio of shipped code at GitHub
- Prior experience designing and building NLP APIs and services for unstructured data processing
- Introduction to basic NLP/ML/AI concepts for computer vision, image processing, and NLP applications
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Please Apply Here: email@example.comApply For this Position