Southborough, MA · Job # 8607LK
Our client company is a successful global manufacturer of healthcare products as well as other widely used products used in businesses and in homes. This role is part of their Healthcare division, which is an extremely well-run business with a high level of social responsibility. Currently, their primary mission is to manufacture products used by healthcare workers from the around world in the fight against covid-19. When the need for these products subside in the future, the company will again ramp production of core products used in healthcare.
- Support Dynamics365 Finance & Operations in a cloud environment.
- Identify opportunities to further evaluate business processes and find additional ways to improve data quality throughout the business
- Responsible for identifying detailed business requirements, managing projects / priorities, supporting Dynamics365 operations and delivering ongoing solutions
- Three years plus experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX) Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Microsoft AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 'Finance and Operations' certifications
- Knowledge and experience with user roles and Security in AX / D365
- How to setup users in Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Use of Management Authorization feature to control access to Finance and Operations applications. Combining individual security permissions into privileges, and privileges into duties. Granting security roles access to the program by assigning duties and privileges to those roles
- Data security
- How to use Data Security to deny access to tables, fields, and rows in the database, and use of the extensible data security framework to control access to transactional data by assigning data security policies to security roles
- Understanding the content of system logs capturing when a user signs in or out of the application
- Experience with PowerBI and AX / D365 Reporting
- Ability to create custom reports using tools such as PowerBI, Microsoft SSRS, or equivalent
- Experience developing for Dynamics AX/365 for Operations
- X++ programming language and MorphX Solutions Development, working with an object-oriented development language including .NET, and programming methodologies, structures and concepts.
- Experience in programming in C# and Java a plus
- Understanding of relational data concepts
- Experience in setup and maintenance of workflow design & configuration in Dynamics AX / D365
- Experience with D356F&O-related technologies including Flow and Power Apps
- Familiarity or experience with custom forms and Business Document Management in AX / D365
- Microsoft Azure experience a plus
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident Status is required.Apply For this Position