Cambridge, MA · Job # 8132BK
You will join a team of mechanical, electrical and software engineers in a very exciting entrepreneurial undertaking that will change the medical world.
You will focus on hardware interfaces, embedded software and RTOS BSP delivery, working in a fast-paced environment leading a development team to complete requirements definition, design and implementation while working closely with the electrical design team and the systems engineering team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of a BS/BA in a technical discipline, preferably software related: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering. Master’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience leading small SW development teams.
- Ability to distill software requirements from system requirements.
- Experience performing risk management of embedded software ideally using SW FMEA techniques
- Experience programming embedded systems with hardware interfaces.
- Understanding of BSP development and driver development.
- Experience developing Hardware Abstraction Layers.
- Strong design and architecture skills.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Experience leading teams in a well-defined SDLC
- Experience in FDA regulated software delivery.