"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job # 6604BK
Our client is searching for “outstanding” Math majors who are interested in applying their mathematical background to write software for analytical tools to be used in finance, telecom, insurance, and healthcare. Successful candidates are talented students at the top of their respective math, physics, engineering, and computer science programs.
You will have the opportunity to work next to the BEST minds in the technology world while being handsomely compensated and invested.
- 0 to 5 years’ of experience
- Physics, Math, EE, CS, Machine Learning at top-tier institutions in the US and abroad (generally at the PhD level)
- Post-docs at top-tier institutions
- Experience at top-tier research labs
- Coding experience in languages (C++, JAVA, ROR, PYTHON)
- Experience working with real world large datasets
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Fun/ enjoy collaborating with smart and accomplished professionals
Create an Account
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Let Us Search
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume