Boston, MA · Job # 8158LK
We are working with profitable start-up that continues to grow and expand internationally.
The company is investing heavily in Marketing and is looking for a strong Content Marketing professional to join its energetic team.
The ideal candidate is a prolific storyteller. Is this you? If so, the content you create will be used for all Marketing initiatives for the Financial Services vertical. The Content Manager, Financial Services will lead top-of-funnel content creation for the vertical to support sales, demand generation, and brand awareness. Ideally, you have experience in B2B marketing to Financial Services firms or you have experience in an operating role as a marketer in the wealth management, asset management, or banking industries.
- Design the content marketing strategy for the Financial Services vertical
- Develop the content and resources (blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, guides, templates, infographics, presentations, etc.) for integrated marketing campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns that generate demand and awareness for the Financial Services vertical
- Continuously identify financial industry trends which could be used to create targeted content
- Develop a network of internal and external subject matter experts to contribute to content creation, including the blog
- Work with Marketing Operations to design content metrics, establish benchmarks, and set goals. Own KPIs and reporting for the entire Financial Services content plan.
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of strong professional experience in writing marketing content
- At least 2 years of experience writing content related to financial services
- Experience writing compelling content that educates your target audience
- You possess an innate curiosity and you love to go deep on an industry or topic, becoming a subject matter expert with the ability to write and speak with authority
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work onsite at least 4 days per week. One day WFH.