Waltham, MA · Job # 8575LK
We are working with a bustling software company in the Waltham, MA area that is growing its Marketing team even during the pandemic. The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident in their abilities as a Marketing professional. They have had great prior success, but they still like to learn and try new Marketing techniques every day! This is an ideal role for someone with 4-8 years of Marketing experience post undergrad.
To be successful in this role, you should have a broad range of prior Marketing experience and be ready to hit the ground running! Key responsibilities include:
- Help create integrated demand generation campaigns including content creation and event management.
- Own web content and other online marketing strategies
- Work closely with Sales to track leads and suggest strategies that could help foster more business
- Manage speaking engagements for company’s leadership, trade shows and events
- BA/BS in Marketing or related degree, with 4-8(-ish) years of experience driving successful lead generation programs for enterprise software/tech companies.
- Deep expertise in planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Experience with any of the following: Adwords, Google Analytics and WordPress
Apply For this Position