Burlington, MA · Job # 9030LK
We are working with a mid-size company in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector of tech that is continuing to expand its Marketing team. The company is extremely profitable and develops technology that is a “need” to have vs. a “nice to have.” This is a safe company to join and stay a while amid a changing global economy. This company offers a hybrid 2-day office / 3-day home work policy.
Be the Marketing Content Management Guru you always wanted to be but perhaps your current company is not giving you the chance…our client company will! As an important member of this modern-thinking, collaborative, and accomplished marketing team you will have a “voice at the table.” Your knowledge of content management systems like Sitecore is needed and wanted, and you will have a chance to shape how this company uses and manages its web tools.
In this role, you will:
- Be the lead knowledge source for the company’s Content Management System.
- Own technical components for web launches and deployments across the website.
- Oversee the QA and testing process to ensure website elements are functioning correctly.
- Manage the documentation processes and training for website content updates, assets, workflows and audit trails.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders across marketing and technology teams to provide support on various web initiatives.
- Provide user support and training for internal content management users.
- Work with the tech team to implement new web site functionality, integrations, templates, and architecture.
- Provide cross functional support to the Marketing Operations team, such as content updates and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems or similar technical discipline - ideally with experience with marketing data systems.
- Experience with Google Tag Manage
- A strong understanding of web services, web design/development, web trends, information architecture, and both proprietary and open-source web applications.
- Experience with browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers.
- Knowledge with analytical tools for reporting such as Google Analytics/Data Studio.
- Comfort with Windows Environment - such as RDP, FTP, IIS to Microsoft Office.