EAST COAST · Job # 9062BK
We are searching for a senior professional with a focus on solar/storage development engineering.
Our client is the owner and operator of renewable energy projects throughout the United States that acquires, develops, owns, operates, or has contracted more than 6 gigawatts of capacity across a portfolio of over 60 renewable energy projects.
Your role will be:
To collaborate with the firm’s development, engineering, procurement, and construction teams as projects mature from preliminary early-stage development designs to Issued for Construction (IFCs).
This will include the commercial optimization of site grading, equipment selection, running PV layouts, and support production estimates.
Your role will be to concentrate on early- to mid-stage design layouts as they are optimized for construction.
- An Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Civil Engineering.
- 4-10 years of experience with a proven track record of academic and professional achievement.
- Previous solar civil analysis and layout experience is required, and previous solar EPC experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with PVsyst, Civil3D, and other applicable software design packages is preferred, as is a thorough understanding of the solar PV site grading, cut & fill analysis, and tracker tolerances to balance tradeoffs.
- The ability to navigate multiple projects across a 3–4-gigawatt portfolio of assets in mid-stage development and more than 10 gigawatts in the early stage is essential.
- Collaborative. Strong written and verbal skills.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume