Boston, MA · Job # 8500BK
Our client company is searching for a “Hands-On” weathered Software Engineering Manager who is passionate about leadership/ loves to build products/ and has a high bar of excellence.
They Would Like You To Possess:
- 8+ years software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing software development team.
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: AngularJS, Node.js, C#, Database (SQLServer & MongoDB)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platforms.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a technical discipline.
- Experience taking a lead role in architecting, designing, and building complex software systems
- Exhibit a strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects, preferably in data, analytics or marketing domains
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including executives and non-technical leaders
- Experience with Azure DevOps platforms like VSTS
- Possess expertise delivering projects with Agile methodologies
- Track record of delivering results in a collaborative work environment
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position