Newton, MA · Job # 8038BK
You will be responsible for developing computer vision and pattern recognition algorithms for prototypes and final products; including delivery of robust infra-structures
Our client company is searching for machine vision software engineers for the inventor and implementer of the Vasculomics® Platform which, was designed to process 3D data sets produced by a variety of tomographic scanners to detect and very precisely reconstruct for geometric and morphologic analysis organ-specific 3D diseases.
- MS / Ph.D. in Computer Science or Engineering with a solid 3D computer vision experience
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience of at least 4-5 years in 3D segmentation and pattern recognition. Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Experience in scientific computing and algorithm design ability
- Proficiency in C++ and object oriented programming
- Strong experience of working on both Linux and Windows programming environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience in image processing
- Experience with 2D user interfaces
- Exposure to 3D visualization systems and techniques