Boston / Burlington / Virtual · Job # 7398BK
Our client is building a new team of machine learning engineers to work on speech and vision products.
You will have the opportunity to work VIRTUALLY.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Master of at least one Object Oriented programming language.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems, with a service based approach.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.