Remote, Boston, MA · Job # 9007BK
*IMPORTANT need to code in Python and have experience with DATA not NUMBERS
Our client is revolutionizing their in house technology and you will be a visible part of a highly respected and valued organization that not only is a leader in its field but also with a market capitalization in the multiple billions.
As a Lead Cognitive/Machine Learning Professional, you may direct a small team of engineers.
You will collaborate with data scientists, analysts, business and IT teams to design, implement, and deploy Machine Learning and AI services using Python, PySpark, Azure services, Databricks, Terraform, and other open-source software.
You will be expected to lead by example, to develop plans, designs, code, and documentation, and to perform code reviews, testing, and debugging.
You will employ best practices in the data science organization with automated, repeatable data pipelines.
You will be involved with creating templates for data scientists.
Your input in the following is very important:
- Build and deploy ML models on Azure, using best practices in security, and Azure services
- Understand best practices for effective predictive models, including cluster management and algorithms, and evangelize with Data Scientists
- Mentor junior team members, to help grow and mature the overall skillset of the team
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience working on cloud platforms
- 5+ years of experience with Machine Learning and AI
- 5+ years of software development experience, with significant Python experience
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to learn new technologies and comprehend unfamiliar data domains and business processes quickly
GREAT if you have this:
- Open-source contributions and portfolio of shipped code at GitHub
- Familiar with healthcare applications, terminologies, and data
- Passion projects with ML/AI/NLP, for example, Kaggle competitions and Hackathons
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Resumes to Beverly Kahn email@example.com
Apply For this Position