Boston, MA · Job # 8574RK
Exceptional opportunity to join a newly created engineering team building a Global
Cost-cutting application to increase revenues of Financial services clients.
High bar of excellence for engineering talent rewarded with generous compensation package!!
- Hands-on Cloud Platform Machine Learning experience within a B2B Tech company
- Prior project experience applying user-led training to gain accuracy in ML engine over time.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
- Azure Machine Learning, Spark, and ideally experienced with several tools
- Experience in evaluating and making decisions around the use of new or existing tools for a project.
- Open and flexible in using cutting-edge technologies
- Able to be hands-on ML Engineer with strategic vision mindset!!
Apply For this Position