"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8230BK
Our client company is seeking a System Architect for designing Optical Processing Unit (OPU) accelerator algorithms and collaborating with product developing and hardware design.
- Design, implement and evaluate software interfaces and algorithms for controlling the OPU
- Perform research to improve OPU accelerator performances in general deep learning models
- Collaborate with hardware engineers on engineering efficient low-level implementation
- Collaborate with deep learning engineers on product oriented model development
- PhD in computer science or related field, with significant publication records
- Highly proficient in varieties of deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe, MXNet, Pytorch, etc.
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms
- Experience in low-level interfaces of machine learning frameworks
- Experience in maintaining large scale and multi-language codebases
- Understanding with real-time constraints and hardware interfaces
- Understanding of the different machine learning accelerator architectures, e.g. GPU, ASIC, FPGA