Boston, MA · Job # 8488BK
Join a most successful company involved in the GLOBAL TRAVEL domain.
Our client is an innovative company that has the agility of a startup but has decades of experience as an industry leader in the travel domain.
- As a Senior Software engineer, you would be responsible for developing new features and optimizing existing features in their suite of operations applications.
- You will develop code that is impactful.
- Make decisions on best UI practices
- Minimum of 5+ years as a software developer
- Proven experience as a development lead of a team on large scale projects
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: Angular, Node, SQL
- Experience developing against database technologies
- Expert understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Experience implementing Cloud and/or Hybrid-Cloud solutions. Preferably AWS.
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software
- Ability to review and understand business requirements
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Microservices architecture experience a plus
- Experience with Mongo a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field OR Relevant work experience
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position