Boston, MA · Job # 8282BK
Our client has a relaxed work environment with normal 8-5 or 7-4 hours. May work from home at times.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly skilled developer to join an elite focused team building financial software using the latest Microsoft development tools. This team maintains its entrepreneurial spirit while enjoying all the advantages that financial technology and the corporate platform provide. Use your proven development skills to contribute to the product and help drive the success of the product .Working in an Agile framework, you will participate in all phases of development, including requirements discovery and architecture design.
Key objectives critical to success in this role:
- 3+ years of software development and/or support experience
- Experience with Microsoft .Net, C# and/or C++; experience with WCF, WPF are pluses, as is experience with a desktop UI toolkit. However, we are happy to provide learning opportunities for the right candidate.
- A degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- An ability and desire to thrive in an atmosphere that values innovation, creativity and collaboration