Cambridge, MA · Job # 8499BK
Our client company is searching for an iOS developer who is passionate about innovation and mobile technologies to help them build beautiful, engaging, intelligent apps. They are in the transportation/travel vertical.
- As an iOS developer, you would be responsible for developing new features and optimizing existing features in our suite of mobile apps.
- You will develop code that is efficient, smart and impactful. Mobile apps are important to us. Your work will be highly visible.
- Make decisions on best UI practices for optimal mobile experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write high-quality, reliable, clean, and organized Swift code
- Experience working with key technologies for iOS platform
- Must have a love for visual design and UX
- Experience coding push notifications
- Up and current with trending development tools and workflows including TFS and Git.
- Have prior experience in travel / transportation
- Have experience with location based services
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position