Hybrid- Choice of MetroWest, Worcester area or Boston, MA · Job # 9017RK
Partner with Head of Technology in this strategic role to develop and drive processes and systems that will provide ability to streamline, strengthen and scale IT resources supporting multi-office growth.
- Collaborate with Operations, Business Leaders and others to assess current strategies and develop new strategic plans to enhance the delivery of client service and introduce innovative efficiency tools and resources
- Partner with the cross-functional leaders to drive process improvement utilizing the existing technology, identify software packages/platforms to meet these needs, and evaluate alternative outsourcing options.
- Build relationships and foster collaborative approach to work with internal clients across practice groups and departments.
- Project Manage process improvements and develop timelines and training plans.
- Assist in developing and implementing project management tools that will help employees in the management of client matters.
- Advise company on developments in both commercial and custom-built desktop and cloud-based applications options.
- Train, coach, and mentor executives and staff on suite of technology solutions, process improvement and project management.
- Establish metrics for measuring and reporting success and performance of process improvement measures.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings, maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the industry, and make recommendations on future practices and software needs to senior staff.
Your Expertise and Experience:
- Experience in project management and/or professional service operations and managing organizational change efforts.
- Strong customer service mindset, good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives, and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with using and administering Microsoft 365, Legal Applications, Document Automation Tools, Workflow Technologies, and Document Management Systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to influence others and move them toward a common vision.
- Experience with staff development and collaboration with human resources management, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills and positive attitudes.