Boston, MA · Job # 8269LK
We are working with a mid-size bank in the Boston, MA area that is looking to add a key person to their Information Security team. This individual will be an influential member of the team in helping keep this bank’s information safe from online villains as well as compliant with government regulations.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Be part of the team responsible for the ongoing design and architecture of security policies, principles and standards
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement Proactively research and stay up to date with the latest security issues
- Responsible for the daily management, review, and configuration including preparing weekly reports from various security auditing and monitoring solutions
- Monitor and audit security systems, review logs, password usage and reviews and investigates employee violations
- 5-7 years of experience working with information security
- SSCP certification is required; certification-in-process will be considered on a case by case basis
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, or GIAC are preferred
- Great to have but not required: Understanding of regulations pertinent to the financial industry, such but not limited to Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FACTA, and the USA PATRIOT Act
- Rock solid understanding of network and technical security controls.