Hybrid - Newton, MA · Job # 9056LK
Do you enjoy the excitement of scaling a company but need to know that the company you work for is financially sound?... We are working with a healthcare tech company based in the Newton, MA area to fill a new Human Resources Manager role. The company is scaling thoughtfully since receiving close to $60M in VC. The HR Manager role is a strategically important one whereby the selected individual will be instrumental in setting the direction of the company’s future HR strategy and processes.
This is a great role for awell-rounded HR professional with a “generalist” mindset. You should have experience working for a hyper-growth startup or a fast-paced midsize company, managing the employee journey in the company, supporting the managers and employees, leading a range of employee relations matters. You will report directly to the VP HR and join a small and dynamic HR team.
- Partner with people managers and others on the HR team to continuously drive a diverse, supportive, and dynamic culture.
- Own HRIS processes.
- Act as the knowledge base for Federal and State HR regulations.
- Manage compensation and benefits.
- Partner with hiring managers to lead recruiting efforts.
- Build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, external recruiters, events, and other creative channels.
- Screen resumes / interview candidates.
- BA/BS Degree; additional course work focused on Human Resources is desirable.
- 7-12 years plus of experience in HR as an HR Generalist, people leader, business partner, or human capital consultant.
- Experience working in a fast-paced company.
- Experience operating in a global environment.
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume