"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job #
Our client company is seeking a high-speed analog design engineer for developing key high-speed analog circuits to propagate a large bandwidth of analog data.
- SerDes integration, design, and bring-up in a photonic system.
- Work collaboratively with photonic and electronic engineers in developing analog driver circuits.
- Work with other design engineers in validating designs, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate the results.
- Define analog circuit architectures to enable driving system specifications, including power, performance and costs.
- Design, develop, and evaluate complex analog and mixed-signal electronic parts, components and ICs.
- MS degree in EE or higher, preferably with 3 years or more of experience.
- Experience with expertise in design of high-speed low-power SerDes blocks up to 30 Gbps.
- Experience with design of analog RF front end circuits such as drivers, PLL loops, TIAs, limiting amplifiers, etc.
- Proficient with mixed-signal design tools and languages e.g. Cadence, Layout, AMS.
- Expertise in advanced technology nodes (
- Familiarity with optical communications.
- Experience with modulation techniques e.g. NRZ/PAM4 SERDES.