Boston, MA · Job # 8345LK
We are working with a hot start-up in the artificial intelligence space that has built market changing technology being used to automate a specific of the economy that is labor-intensive. There are no significant exact competitors at this time, and this company is running fast and growing with huge plans for 2019.
This is a brand new role. You will be first. You will report to the CEO(who is a really smart, cool guy who knows how to run a company!). You will build out the Client Success infrastructure putting the right offerings in place and hiring a team. Your primary goal will be to make sure customers are thrilled with the products they have bought and to offer additional services that add value to customers. Here are a few key points:
- Be the voice of the customer, providing candid assessments of account satisfaction, goals, and motivations.
- Create and maintain account plans, with detailed steps for customer adoption and engagement.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering to provide project management support for key customer onboarding activities.
- Monitor key metrics for each account on a weekly basis to track product usage and adoption as early signals for judging account health.
- Collaborate with Sales and Technical resources to identify, assess, and facilitate upsell Service opportunities.
You are a customer focused professional with experience in SaaS applications. Your mindset is always centered on sharing the voice of the customer to enable the continuous improvement of product and service delivery. You use data to reach your conclusions, and you use your people skills to create strong durable relationships internally and with customers. You have experience with earlier stage SasS providers, where the Customer Success function is in its definitional stage. You are not only able to execute the Customer Success function, but are able to design and refine it. Here are a few other key points:
- BA/BS degree. Master’s degree nice to have
- 7-10 years of experience in software Professional Services
- Demonstrated high customer satisfaction within accounts for which you have been responsible.
- Technical understanding of one or more of the following areas: Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Analytics, Enterprise BI/BPM.
- Experience with earlier stage companies