Cambridge, MA · Job # 8071BK
Our client company is seeking a hardware systems design lead for architecting and designing, and integrating analog circuits, digital circuits, and photonic integrated circuits on their printed circuit board product.
- Lead Design and develop system architecture and system design, including the documentation.
- Generate hardware and hardware/software interface specifications from product design requirements.
- Lead HW and IC design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and system integration.
- Work with other design engineers in hardware system and overall system validation before release.
- Work with design engineers in system bring up, design validation and system performance characterization and optimization.
- Be accountable for PCB outline and layer setup; component placement and signal routing.
- MS degree in EE or higher, preferably with 5 years or more of experience.
- Experience in embedded systems design and programming languages such as C, C++ and Python.
- Experience in analog and digital electronic circuits design, prototyping, board bring-ups and debugging. Experience with various lab equipment, such as SMUs, DSO/MSO, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience working cross-disciplinary and developing systems with multi-disciplinary threads.
- Experienced with state of the art PCB design tools and methodology.
- Experience with Cadence and Allegro tools.
- Proficient with high-speed board designs and layouts; familiar with high density ball-grid array's (BGA).