Cambridge, MA · Job # 8382RK
Grow your Career at an Award Global company with a Data/Information Security offering! Drive vision for product development, create roadmaps, participate in product planning, requirement development and implementation from inception to “go to market”.
- Stable and Collaborative environment within an established company.
- Extensive Benefits package
- Easy access via Public transportation!
- Lead Web services changes across multiple channels and platforms.
- Advocate for Web services best practices across products
- Ensure that the Web service roadmap is fully formed and on track
- Verify web service functionality first hand
- Meet and discuss workflows with clients to become the “voice of the customer”
- Develop technical expertise in understanding the use of models and performing sophisticated risk analyses using cutting-edge technology for global clients
- Support development efforts by documenting software requirements
- Support documentation efforts by documenting software features
- Collaborate with software developers, sales, consulting, researchers and subject matter experts
- 2+ years of software product management experience or Business Analysis experience (with proven Product Management responsibilities) for Hosted Solutions
- Demonstrated business analysis experience for software development including requirements management, use case development and project management
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative and problem solving ability, including experience with SOAP APIs
- Ability to balance multiple objectives, projects, stakeholders and goals simultaneously and "on the fly"
- Demonstrated ability to include the "big picture" when developing products and plans for new initiatives
- Experience and demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Someone who can work independently and come up with an outline of a requirement
- Self-motivated and quick learner, with good organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices is a plus
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and written communication skills