REMOTE, Boston, MA · Job # 8850BK
As a full stack / front end leaning engineer you’ll focus on building scalable, robust, and forward-thinking full stack solutions. You will collaborate with scrum team members and be responsible for driving development of comprehensive solutions.
- Deliver full-stack capabilities in our modern, developer-driven tech stack: React / Python / Postgres (70% React / 30% Python)
- Consistently apply best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, and maintainability
- Work directly with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software requirements into simple user stories for planning and execution
- Collaborate with your team to estimate the size and complexity of the features. Perform the technical design, implementation, and testing of features and commit to stories to be delivered and shipped each sprint
- Proactively optimize client code to ensure stability and high performance
- Drive value and continuously improve the quality of the team’s deliverables by authoring well-engineered solutions using test-first/test-driven methodologies
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements to existing systems and platforms
- Exemplify the principles behind Scrum and the Agile Manifesto in all interactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Compute Engineering or another technical related field preferred
- 4+ years of software development with demonstrated expertise in React. Exposure to Angular is a plus.
- 2+ years of software development in Python.
- Demonstrated experience delivering applications in AWS.
- Proven ability to independently conceive and develop innovative solutions through to completion.
- Proven experience with test automation practices for both frontend and service-based implementations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create diagrams, charts and graphs to convey concepts both to engineering staff and management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Experience in a true CI/CD environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position