Needham, MA · Job # 8201BK
This is a great opportunity for an A+ software engineer who is over-whelmed and tired of commuting into Boston with all of the traffic nightmares of today.
You will build leading edge products in a new and dynamic industry with little competition today.
Working closely with the Director of Engineering, you will build and enhance the company’s web site, and mobile applications You are a Full Stack Senior Developer with a passion for API’s, systems engineering, cloud, UI/UX, and pushing SaaS technologies to the limits.
You Will Be Doing:
- Design and build advanced Cloud, SaaS, VoIP and mobile applications employing the Agile methodology.
- Work side-by-side with high end UX designer to code and deploy clean, elegant and accessible front end applications
- Set the standard as a superstar designer and coder who breaks down complex problems and builds simple solutions
- Deliver projects and products, on time, under an aggressive and demanding schedule
- Evaluate new technologies and third party products
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- Greater than 7 years’ software engineering experience primarily building scalable web applications in a variety of cloud implementations. A passion for and experience in front end development is a huge bonus.
- In-depth knowledge of the transmission and transcoding of video and audio streams and Server side media processing. Experience with Web VoIP Frameworks such as WebRTC is highly desirable.
- Experience with modern browser APIs including plug-in and browser extension development
- Knowledge of JS Libraries (Angular, React, Node), development tools (VS.NET, Xcode, IDEA), GitHub
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical/architectural guidance to junior team members