Cambridge, MA · Job # 8700BK
Our client is a FINTECH company newly established before the pandemic but exceedingly busy today with prosperous demands created by this “NEW NORMAL”.
They are an exciting group of high powered professionals working to solve many challenges in business related COVID-19 related projects.
You are a high energy/ collaborative/ adventurous senior engineer with solid Python and backend engineering skills. You have a deep understanding of what it takes to build software both from a code quality and architectural design perspective.
You desire to work with professionals who demand a high bar of excellence in their work.
You will be asked to do:
- Deliver full-stack capabilities in a developer-driven tech stack: Python / Postgres / Angular
- Provide best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, and maintainability
- Interface with product management
- Be a technical leader for product features
- Conduct new technology research,
- Exemplify the principles behind Scrum and the Agile Manifesto in all interactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or other technical related degree or equivalent experience required
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Math, or other technical related degree preferred.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position