"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job #
Our client company is seeking an FPGA Design Engineer.
- Perform product design and prototyping utilizing FPGA devices and Micro Controllers (MCUs)
- Implement design ideas and concepts, including FPGA design (RTL coding, simulation, debug and system test) and Firmware Design (MCUs and DSPs)
- Develop detailed test plans suitable for verification of design robustness
- Organize, structure and deliver design documentation packages to document control system
- Conduct design reviews
- MS or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering with 5 years of relevant work or research experience
- Proficient in operating the simulation and modeling equipment including the designing tools
- Expertise in the typical FPGA improvement platforms such as Actel Xilinx, Altera, etc.
- Knowledgeable about the high speed DSP and I/O and integrated CPU
- Execute the chip enhancement procedures including the procedures related to synthesis and time investigation