"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston area- hybrid work environment, MA · Job # 8769RK
Unique opportunity to partner with Head of Product/UX design leader at a growing start-up. Join and grow with a passionate team of creators of the next-generation of consumer wellness offerings!!
- Leverage the design thinking process to gather insight and craft innovative experiences
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes
- Design compelling data visualizations and workspaces that drive customer action for both our B2B and B2C users
- Define (and refine) visual components of the UI design system that set styling standards for component-based front end designs
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to synthesize and incorporate feedback appropriately with a user-centered focus
- Work with product and engineering to define usability problems and product opportunities, and build out human-centered interfaces
- Deliver screens, flows and assets for the overall product roadmap in conjunction with engineering and product teams
- Ensure nothing falls through the cracks and go the extra mile to deliver on time
Experience/Skills You Bring:
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- 3-5 years utilizing Agile and/or Scrum software methodologies
- Experience with designing complex business processes
- Experienced in delivering interactive prototypes
- Experience with mobile and web design
- Able to provide an online portfolio that you are proud of and that displays UX work (and visual design) if applicable, highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Education: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Design or another relevant field.
Apply For this Position
Create an Account
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Let Us Search
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume