Natick (area), MA · Job # 8412RK
Unique opportunity to collaborate closely with the Head of Engineering, CTO and Chief Architect working with emerging web technologies to shape the next-generation of products and enhanced product features!
The Exciting Challenge:
- Apply your varied experiences with multiple platforms and infrastructures to a new and emerging product offering
- Develop new features on an ongoing basis
- Maintain and improve existing functionality
- Thrive in a casual but rapidly evolving environment welcoming brainstorming and keen problem-solving skills
- Your positive attitude will join a talented team focused on utilizing best practices today and going forward!
- Opportunity to share your experienced voice and engage in intellectual debate via exceptional written and verbal communication.
Your Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of Back-End software development – ideally bringing a vast breadth and depth of experiences with multiple platforms and infrastructure environments
- Ability to easily pick up new platforms
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Experience with HTML or CSS a plus but not required
- Experience with noSQL databases a plus but not required
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field