"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job # 7786BK
The Enterprise Architect will offer:
- Product expertise to our largest and most strategic customers and advise and guide them how to position the client’s Platform in their complex enterprise landscape
- Your activities range from providing EA workshops to working out details of a complex application architecture during which you combine technical expertise with good communication skills and business acumen
- You will advise on how Agile development principles can be used in large and complex implementations
- You will reach out to our community by writing blog posts, providing webinars and organizing meetups
- In this role you will be working with both C-level business executives and technical teams and maintain strong working relationships with other client teams such as Customer Success, Product Management and R&D.
You will define yourself as:
- Good isn’t Good enough for you
- You are the cream of the crop in the Solution Architect market
- You live and breathe INNOVATION
- You are familiar with enterprise technology stack, application and integration patterns, SOA and SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- You seek out every opportunity that comes along and monitor new developments in your field