"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job # 8074BK
You are self-motivated and ready to lead a team of extremely qualified and experienced engineers to solve complex challenges in a collaborative environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are hands-on and have development experience with complex enterprise software, ideally with high-availability, distributed systems and databases.
- You have worked with Agile Software development processes, have a passion for quality, and possess strong communications skills.
- Manage a development group in Cambridge with a focus on the core company’s platform
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure the overall product meets requirements with quality
- Work with Product Management to align priorities and deliverables
- Act as scrum master for multiple scrum teams
- Ensure on-time, quality delivery
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with infrastructure/platform/distributed systems software
- 5+ years’ experience with high-availability enterprise software
- 5+ years’ experience with C++
- 3+ years’ experience with Databases (SQL or noSQL)
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience managing teams using Agile
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with continuous integration and test driven development
- Cloud / SaaS experience a strong plus
- Experience with Java and Python a strong Plus
- Ability to dive deep into technical issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.