Wellesley, MA · Job # 8549RK
Unique opportunity to partner closely with exceptional UX design leader in close collaboration with product management and engineering teams developing user-centric experiences.
Join Industry leader offering Competitive salary and exceptional benefits package, including 100% health coverage, dental and 401k.
Flexibility to work from home 1 day/week.
Happy company culture offering team members free tickets to Boston sporting events.
- Work with product management, clients and partners to understand market needs and user requirements and translate them into intuitive, elegant and compelling user experiences for complex interactions.
- Research, brainstorm, and develop the visual and user experience design for Examity offerings.
- Participate in the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables such as use cases, task flows, detailed mockups for development, and QA.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate design vision and user interaction to the team.
- Work in an agile environment, driving activities and deliverables that support fast-paced, iterative design.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle to ensure the product is built according to wireframes/specs and broader UX strategy.
- Identify appropriate metrics for measuring and gauging the success of UX.
Skills/Experience You Bring:
- You must have 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer of complex SaaS applications.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in UI design, human factors, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, computer science or a related field.
- Drive and passion to improve user experience & usability of complex problems.
- Examples of great designs that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals. Submit portfolio samples in addition to your resume.
- Strong wireframing skills.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Fluent in HTML and CSS.
- Fluent with Photoshop, Illustrator and InVision or similar design tools.
- Team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to communicate design principles and build consensus.