Cambridge, MA · Job # 8249RK
You have a strong academic foundation in Object Orientated Programming with 2+ years of combined work/software development Internship experience.
You are highly versatile and excited to be in a dynamic environment with the expectation that you will continue to learn new technologies on an ongoing basis!
- Develop integrations between existing and new systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to devise solutions to business needs
- Develop systems interfacing and adapting to the real world (sensor, IoT, and other new technologies)
- Build extremely resilient and reliable programs
- Develop and scale logistical and inventory systems
Academic Foundation And Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Solid working knowledge of a programming language
- Previous experience/exposure to Python a plus/Will train in Python
- Ability to work in fast-paced and highly dynamic culture where ongoing learning is expected and invited!!