Wellesley, MA · Job # 8414RAK
Join a profitable early-stage tech company in a newly created Product Management role collaborating with highly regarded VP of Product Management and Engineering to build new products.
Immediate Focus and responsibility will be on Market Expansion, Competitive Analysis, Customer research and Persona definitions.
- Engage with customers to understand needs and validate proposed solutions. Become a subject matter expert, understand opportunities, ecosystem and competition.
- Document and prioritize requirements to drive product development. Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with our engineering, UX and operations teams to establish release goals and develop high-impact products and functionality that delight our customers.
- Communicate product plans across the organization.
- Support the rollout, enablement and adoption of our client’s solutions actively.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and account management to support business growth.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate product success and inform future iterations of the product vision.
The Abilities/Experience You Bring To The Team:
- 2+ Years of Product Management experience in a SAAS environment.
- Creativity, Curiosity, Enthusiasm and Resiliency.
- Passionate about customer and user experience; energized by meeting with customers.
- Experience with Fundamentals of Product Management and common product management frameworks and concepts: ex. Journey mapping, backlog management, story grooming, etc.
- Detail oriented, focused on outcomes and highly organized. Able to manage and communicate status of activities across teams and projects.
- Able and willing to participate in setting direction and spend a lot of time diving into the weeds.
- Possess integrity, commitment and humor, by doing the right thing for customers and the business, treating others with respect and enjoy working within a team.