Wellesley, MA · Job # 8414RK
Join a profitable early-stage disruptive tech company as the first Product Management hire. Unique opportunity to collaborate with a Highly Regarded VP of Product Management seeking a partner to be hands-on as well as a strategic drive of new product offerings.
- Engage with customers to understand needs and validate proposed solutions. Become a subject matter expert, understand opportunities, ecosystem and competition.
- Document and prioritize requirements to drive product development. Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with our engineering, UX and operations teams to establish release goals and develop high-impact products and functionality that delight our customers.
- Communicate product plans across the organization.
- Support the rollout, enablement and adoption of our client’s solutions actively.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and account management to support business growth.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate product success and inform future iterations of the product vision.
The Abilities/Experience You Bring To The Team:
- 2+ Years of Product Management experience in a SAAS environment.
- Creativity, Curiosity, Enthusiasm and Resiliency.
- Passionate about customer and user experience; energized by meeting with customers.
- Experience with Fundamentals of Product Management and common product management frameworks and concepts: ex. Journey mapping, backlog management, story grooming, etc.
- Detail oriented, focused on outcomes and highly organized. Able to manage and communicate status of activities across teams and projects.
- Able and willing to participate in setting direction and spend a lot of time diving into the weeds.
- Possess integrity, commitment and humor, by doing the right thing for customers and the business, treating others with respect and enjoy working within a team.