Burlington area , MA · Job # 8296RK
Next-step career growth opportunity for early-career Product Manager or Business Analyst with Product Management responsibilities.
You are passionate about delighting clients in a high growth industry with new products and new features. As a highly valued member of a collaborative team of developers, QA professionals and Product Management professionals, you will create quality products for rapidly expanding client needs.
Opportunities to work remotely 1-2 days/week with flex hours available to accommodate a full life outside of work! Ongoing opportunities to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
A Day in the Life as Product Manager:
- Assist in the definition and execution of the short term roadmap (3-6 months) in alignment with strategic vision
- Work with Product leadership to identify and deliver clearly defined epics
- Collaborate with customers to capture and validate existing needs and emerging trends
- Collaborate with functional department heads to define and measure success
- Own the process of introducing breaking down, and delivering epics with development teams
- Be hands-on “Product Owner” in an Agile development environment
- Conduct focus groups and lead frequent conversations with clients and gather feedback on delivered features
- Assist in creating release notes and documentation for internal and external customers
- Create and deliver effective sales and services training on newly delivered features
- Drive early adoption of new features and products
The skills/experience you bring to a cross-functional team:
- 2-5 years of experience in a SaaS Product Management, Associate Product Management or Business Analyst role
- Experience Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for metrics and data driven decision making
- Strong technical background in API’s and micro-services a plus
- Strong UX/UI Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience