Boston, MA · Job # 8019RK
Seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Demand Generation who is ready for next-step Strategic Director-role.
Own/Drive strategy for digital, traditional and “out of the box” Demand generation programs!!
- Define overall demand generation strategy, including funnel targets and budget.
- Develop and implement high impact campaigns to generate interest and lead to high quality sales opportunities.
- Define the overall event strategy, and implement all aspects of participation in major and local events.
- Collaborate with product marketing and other internal stakeholders to build high quality campaign content.
- Manage the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and associated tools, including integration with sales force automation platform (Salesforce.com)
- Measure, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc.
- 3+ years of enterprise software demand generation experience.
- Startup experience – and the ability to operate in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Experience across breadth of demand generation mix: inbound, digital, social, events, account based marketing, etc.
- Highly creative – ability to think outside the box to find new ways to generate interest and excitement among our target prospects.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to measure, analyze, understand and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Marketo) experience.
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical staff, customers, and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, business or similar foundation.