Burlington, MA · Job # 8065LK
We are working with a very successful software company in the Burlington, MA area that is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist who loves pushing the barrier!
In this role, you will use both functional and technical expertise, and apply best practices, to leverage the core capabilities of the company’s Marketing Automation platforms. The company has invested heavily and wisely in Marketing and will continue to do so as an industry leader. This is a fun place to work if you love Marketing as you will have budget and resources to take intelligent risks.
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot websites and mobile apps.
- Become the primary resource on a major website redesign project.
- Own the CMS platform and provide administration, configuration, and technical support.
- Work with the marketing team to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, localize content, receive feedback, and present results.
- Responsible for project delivery using formal (traditional) and informal (agile) lifecycles.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns (including campaign flow builds, email, landing pages, segmentation, building canvas, testing, and tracking).
- Manage and implement google analytics tags to track user interactions.
- Assist with creating videos for hosting and integration using cloud video platform.
- Evaluate potential technical and process-based solutions, make recommendations, and assist with financial justifications and ROI analysis.
- Be the point of contact responsible for working with digital agencies and CMS implementation partners.
- BA/BS degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing websites leveraging CMS platforms.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- The ability to work as a team member, or individually, to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Strong functional and technical skills, troubleshooting skills, as well as verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience with the following
- Marketing automation platforms
- Adobe Photoshop or similar applications
- Google Analytics