Boston, MA · Job # 8547LK
Our client company is a high-end consumer brand that is continuing to expand its presence in South Boston, MA. We have been retained to recruit an innovative, creative, and astute Digital Marketing Manager. This is a key role as the company is investing in Marketing.
It is a Digital Marketer’s dream! You have a leading brand, strong company name recognition, and an offering that makes perfect sense in the marketplace. You eat, breath and sleep modern marketing - Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, PPC, display advertising, and re-targeting, all within a data driven organization. And to make the role even more rewarding, you are part of an incredibly talented Marketing team who have all come from top-tier companies.
There is no such thing as a boring day at this company…your work is meaningful and important. You will work with the Marketing team and outside digital agencies to make the company’s digital marketing creative, thoughtful, effective with the result being positive ROI. Your ability to optimize costs-per-lead, cost of acquisition (CAC), and the ability to mine for new organic and for-pay sources of inbound lead-flow will be critical. Additionally, you will be called upon to contribute to the testing and development of multiple web properties that the company owns. A key list of responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of digital marketing efforts focused on unique clientele; drive both inbound leads as well as targeted personas to various web sites
- Actively work with outside vendors to optimize daily inbound lead flow and brand visibility
- Take an analytical and test-based approach to deliver maximum results; understand the full eco-system of digital opportunities available to help market our brands
- Leverage digital metrics (site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to test landing page performance, content, ads, and content to optimize marketing investment and analyze program impact.
- Seek out unique avenues of cost-optimal digital vehicles for display, SEM, and re-targeting opportunities – consistently monitor day-to-day digital spend, visibility, and ROI
- Deliver daily measurement and scoring to leadership to foster and drive success
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated experience working with an integrated, multi-channel marketing strategy
- Passion for keeping updated on the latest trends in digital content best practices across mobile and web platforms
- Love of search engine marketing through prior knowledge in PPC and SEO
- Working knowledge of ad serving technologies, salesforce, and digital ad networks
- An understanding of how to build and optimize content for multiple channels (social, organic search, others) when needed
- Data driven mindset lead optimization experience with A/B testing and multivariate exercises
- An understanding of setting baseline measurements and KPI’s, traffic measurement, and overall search engine rankings