"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Burlington, MA · Job # 8651BK
Job Overview: Our client is in the ROBOTICS domain.
- Drive design and implementation of a scalable and flexible SaaS deployment infrastructure for both public and private cloud environments
- Configure and manage cloud resources for a service-oriented architecture using Kubernetes, including ingress control, service definition and discovery, data storage and integrity, and fail-over
- Adopt frameworks, security mechanisms, and infrastructure that support both developer and customer-facing continuous integration and rapid deployments
- Contribute to architecture and design discussions spanning service-oriented architecture
- Expertise in configuring and administering servers for SaaS deployments using NGINX and Apache
- Expertise in container and orchestration systems such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with common security approaches at both a cloud appliance and software development practice level
- Experience developing in cloud environments such as Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS
- Experience administering and interacting with databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Strong back-end development expertise, including REST APIs, JSON, Spring boot, etc.
- Experienced in authentication methods such as oAuth, Auth0, SSO, Active Directory
- Solid understanding of authentication protocols, core network and system security principles along with up-to-date understanding of modern attack patterns and methods to drive security into all the Cloud Infrastructure and services built by the team.
- Experience with role-based access controls
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position