Boston, MA · Job # 8133BK
Our client is involved with SURGICAL INNOVATIONS Surgery by creating innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
As a Software DevOps/Build and Tools Engineer you will work in a fast-paced environment helping a development team integrate their work, control the build process, manage the build tool-chain, and help automate and improve the software development process. You will be an integral part of a team launching a first generation surgical robotics platform.
You will work closely with other senior technical team members, particularly in software, to ensure that system software requirements/designs meet overall system requirements. You will utilize your understanding of DevOps tools and technologies.
- You must hold a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, preferably software related: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Understanding of DevOps tools and technologies.
- Experience using source code management, preferably git.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, Bamboo desired.
- Experience configuring Jira, Jama, Crucible, Coverity, Uncrustify, CLion and other tools a plus.
- Knowledge of Cmake a plus.
- Need to be a self-starter who loves to dig into new tools, learn their capabilities and find the best way to bring them into the SDLC for a project.
- Need to work well with diverse software teams, and work well in large groups.