"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job # 8662BK
Our client is creating and building computational machines that are solving hard to solve, challenging problems.
- You will build test benches and verification components using UVM and System Verilog
- You will write verification plans and bringing design blocks to bug-free closure
- You will build flow automation using Bazel and Python
- You will debug failures, find root causes, and implement process improvements
- You will work closely with designers and architects
- BS or MS in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of relevant work or research experience
- Experience with C++, DPI and model integration
- A passion for good methodology
- Willingness to learn new skills and do the work necessary to succeed
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position