Remote, Boston, MA · Job # 8944LK
Supply chain issues are stalling our global economy. It will be technology that will help correct these problems…. We are working with a large, established, and highly profitable SaaS company that builds technology used in the food manufacturing industry. This company is in the right place at the right time as its technology helps manufacturers solve supply chain issues. The company continues to grow significantly as the global demand for food production soars. Our client company is investing heavily in its Marketing organization and is adding a new position of Demand Generation Marketing Campaign
In this 100% WFH role, you will work in close alignment with field marketing, digital marketing and customers sales teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns. This role will be responsible for measuring, analyzing and reporting on campaign effectiveness, and marketing contribution to revenue.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional who has a track record for marrying data-driven strategies with deep audience understanding and creativity in messaging and marketing tactics. Some primary responsibilities include:
- Lead Demand Generation campaigns and programs, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- Analyzing the customer journey and mapping out timely communications to create stickiness and up-sell opportunities.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, account-based advertising, 3rdparty programs, and events.
- Work cross-functionally to plan and execute against the marketing plan; manage activities including logistics, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Collaborate with the Field Marketing team to ensure a cohesive creation, execution and optimization strategy exists to increase audience engagement across markets.
- Ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including webinars, emails, white papers, ads, graphics, and videos.
- Partner with the digital marketing team on acquisition and engagement demand programs to ensure final tactic selection is appropriate for campaign goals.
- Apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target, and re-target prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 -7 years of experience in B2B customer marketing
- Experience marketing SaaS and cloud-based solutions
- Experience using both online and offline tactics
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Marketo, and/or Paradot preferred)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data based on KPIs to make day-to-day business decisions
- Travel is no more than 25%