REMOTE/ and in office, MA · Job # 8633BK
Our client, based in Massachusetts and founded by MIT and HBS grads, is seeking a Deep Learning Software Architect to work on challenging problems.
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines.
- Build novel neural network models that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities)
- Explore the possibilities of computational machines
- PhD in computer science, physics, or mathematics.
- 5+ years’ experience in machine learning and neural networks, with significant publication records.
- Highly proficient in machine learning programming languages and packages, e.g. Python, C++, Tensorflow, Theano, MXNET.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from different sources.
- Experience in large scale machine learning.
- Understanding of the different machine learning accelerator architectures, e.g. GPU, ASIC, FPGA, ONN.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position